Model 620 MAX
620 Tractor ONLY (Recoil)
The BCS model 620 differs from the rest of the BCS tractor fleet because it’s designed for front-mount attachments only. This means the handlebars don’t rotate 180 degrees and can’t operate any rear-mount attachments like the Tiller or Rotary Plow.
Model 620 is for applications where only front-mount attachments are desired, and it offers versatility with the ability to attach various mowers, snow implements, and blades. With three working speeds and one transport speed, the 620 offers an appropriate speed for every application. The only limitations are that the straight axle design limits its maneuverability and the 8hp engine limits the size of the mowers that can be accommodated.
- Perfect for mowing applications.
- No rotating handlebars.
- Engine: Honda GX240
- Weight: 260 lbs.
- Working Speeds: 3 forward, 3 reverse
- Working Wheel Speeds: 0.8, and 1.8, and 2.7 MPH
- Transport Wheel Speed: 8.3 MPH
- Standard Wheel Size: 4” x 10”
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Axle Configuration: Straight Axle
- Clutch Type: Double Cone, Spring-Loaded